Time & Location
About The Event
Join us this summer for a week-long yoga adventure! Our yoga summer camp is designed to provide kids with a fun, creative, educational, and enriching experience. Through a combination of yoga and games, group activities, themed craft projects, hiking, beach time, cooking, and more, kids will be able to strengthen their bodies, minds, and spirits.
The cost of summer camp is $375 and there is a $50 sibling discount and $25 early sign up discount. Cost includes all classes and adventures, t-shirt, personal yoga towel, and an organic and healthy lunch each day. We keep our camps small and intimate so each child feels at home with specialized attention. Only 16 spots per week available, so get yours soon! Please make sure we have your waiver form on file or fill it out and bring it with you on the first day of camp.
Camp will be Monday- Friday from 9am- 3pm.
- Ages 4-8: July 9-13 and July 23-27, 2018
- Ages 8-12: July 16-20, 2018
- Ages 12-16: July 30 - August 3, 2018
*Ages are welcome to be blurred, especially for siblings who want to attend camp the same week.Questions about camp, contact Bala Shala at: 949-293-5145 or email@example.com
Why Yoga Camp?
- Benefits of a yoga practice
- Arts and crafts to express their inner creativity
- Outdoor playtime
- Non-competitive, small groups
- Meet new friends
- A healthy and active camp that will keep your children engaged while having fun
- What Happens at Yoga Camp?
Each day at Bala Shala Summer Camp will be completely different and full of fun activities to entertain the kids, just some of what you can expect to find during the week will be:
- Arts and Crafts
- Relaxation and meditation
- Team building
- Visits to the beach
- What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable cloths for yoga and outdoor play.
- Swim suit, towel, hat, and sunblock.
- Healthy lunch will be provided each day. If your child has specific food allergies, please let us know in advance.
- Summer Camp '18$375$3750$0